Hi all! I am currently using Mojave and  the VoodooPS2Controller and the Trackpad works well but I don't have any gesture.

I tried to use the ApplePS2SmartTouchPad kext and gestures works (Only the 4 fingers tho) but the clicks are not ok and it's unusable for that.

My friend has a T480S with an Elan trackpad and that kext works very well on his laptop.

My trackpad is a Synaptics one and i read that is supported one the ApplePS2 kext.

I tried already to change some plist values of the kext without success. Can someone help me to have a fully functional trackpad?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I tried the VoodooPS2 and SSDT-KBD.aml from the Clover folder of the following post but I think is the same from mine VoodooPS2 (trackpad ok but no gestures).

• Like 1

Hi @IamI im have basic gestures with my trackpad, fast scrolling, and both buttons working fine. Trackpoint works nice too... try this:

T480 EFi folder...

Thanks for the reply @Max.1974 but I already used the maemo8086 VoodooPS2 one and it's like yours (trackpad ok but I only have the 2 fingers gesture to scroll text :( )

• Like 1