Jump to content

7490 headphones not working


ggmartinez

Recommended Posts

Hello guys.

 

I've installed Mojave on my Latitude 7490, following this guide made by Hervé: 

 

It works incredible, but I'm having issue with the headphones jack.


I've tried with two different headsets, both did not work. The audio preferences show "headphone output" every time I connect them, so it's detected but not working.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you all!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

None whatsoever; if you've installed the kexts + config I provided, all should work. The only thing to note with audio is that, sometimes, after waking the laptop, audio is corrupted. It takes a new sleep/wake to recover.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

You're confusing things and are mistaken re: PCI ids. You need to read my guides with more attention (especially the 1st post). In a nutshell, the intel audio device is the controller and Realtek is the audio codec.

 

When I said "add-on kexts", I meant all the kexts you use for your Hackintosh, those provided in the bootpack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...