Dell Latitude E6320 Thread

Antony

@adriandb i dont have a bluetooth module in mine but will likely add one in the near future since i love the magic mouse.  for your KP, do you have anything in /S/L/E? and have you changed your DSDT ?

Dave

Yeah there's 224 items in the Extensions folder inside /S/L/

I didn't edit the DSDT, I used the one you posted.

:) im sure youd have something there, or the computer wouldnt boot. 

I should clarify, do you have any modified or non-OS installed KEXTS in /S/L/E ? 

If your not sure and have a spare hdd, you may try doing a clean install with my /Extra dir. I have found the sound switching nigglings are due to the dock and it works without any issue without it. when using the dock you may have to take it in and out of the dock to get the headphone jack working.

-dave

:) im sure youd have something there, or the computer wouldnt boot. 

I should clarify, do you have any modified or non-OS installed KEXTS in /S/L/E ? 

Nope, just what OS X installed there. Though I think I removed one kext at some point. I'll have to read back through this thread.

I may go through the process of a clean OS install, but honestly this machine is working well enough at the moment.

Hello i have read this topic the last days and have installed OSX86 on my E6320, but i have some issue's. I only can boot in safe mode, without safe mode i get a kernel panic like adriandb. I using the extra folder of dfiore .

The isntallation was also very slow comparing with my dell 780 optiplex, it takes about 45 minutes.

I have 2 questions

1. Which kext files you guys using for the USB Install stick.

2. And after install 10.9 which kext files are you using.

Hello i have read this topic the last days and have installed OSX86 on my E6320, but i have some issue's. I only can boot in safe mode, without safe mode i get a kernel panic like adriandb. I using the extra folder of dfiore .

The isntallation was also very slow comparing with my dell 780 optiplex, it takes about 45 minutes.

I have 2 questions

1. Which kext files you guys using for the USB Install stick.

2. And after install 10.9 which kext files are you using.

Try the bootpack I posted and see if that works for you.

Oke i have also used your extra pack but still only booting in safe mode, The laptop hangs on ****[iOBluetoothController.... and further i know the next step is to initialize the video card to go further but no luck.

How can i get further with this i think i need a patched kext for video to make it work.

My E6320 is a i5-2520 2,5GHZ with a Intel HD video card

BTW My bluetooth is working OOB, i have also disabled the bluetooth from the bios but no luck.