I can't access any of the articles on homepage

viking1304

• Administrators

Must be a problem at your end. Verified access from 3 x different Hacks under High Sierra/Big Sur/Monterey logged in and logged out, 2 x different Apple Macs (Ok, all 5 on same home network) and from 2 x different iPhones, each on a different 4G telco/network (wifi disabled). Not a single issue for the given pages. Try and clear your browser cache maybe.

• Administrators

That's why I checked logged in and logged out. Made no difference. I've checked the forum/articles permissions settings and all appears in order.

Tested again on my E7270:

1. cleared Safari cache
  2. went to OSXL Home page
  3. can access both of there above articles

Safari_cache.jpg

BCM4350_article.jpg

CardReader_article.jpg

@Hervé as you can see in attached screenshots, there is an error 500 in console and network (in Brave and Safari). Since that is an internal server error I can't help you more than this. :(

I just noticed one thing when I am not logged in and page works (last screenshot). There is an additional line in console: "Service worker installed". Address is "index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=serviceworker&v=77d9e467eb1638513812&type=front". I am not sure if it helps.

btw. I always have at least 5 browsers (Safari, Brave, Chrome, Edge, Firefox) on every computer that I have, since I constantly test my websites (I am a web developer). I am mostly using private/incognito for testing in order to avoid any caching issues.

image.thumb.png.5ec061b02c20d235dd996996278d8f1a.png

image.thumb.png.8e467ffc80f4e8c79ade9b74a2c4e1e9.png

image.thumb.png.0c6394f910af729a4f519e053877e665.png

image.thumb.png.41f1d66cba53656d8dbd49ff4988c5ac.png

image.thumb.png.c13b27ebbe3823546c439bc9ce1ff151.png

• Administrators

Ok, I created a temp test account and was able to reproduce the problem. However, after going through the set of sections Articles/Guides/News/OSXL, I was able to access all Articles without further actions.

All_categories.jpg

However, no such chance with News and an error message stating that the pages are missing was returned. I have absolutely no idea what the issue is here... Maybe an index problem.

Page_missing.jpg