Latitude 7480 (ALPS trackpad, i5-7300U): BigSur, Monterey and Ventura beta packs

trifle

So, I managed to boot to Monterey now and I did installed Mojave on another partition on the same SSD. Weirdly, after I put the EFI folder into it's place, opencore can boot just fine but it doesn't seems to read my Mojave partition. Only the one that I Installed Monterey on is listed. 

I used apfs in both. The only way I can boot into Mojave is by using my opencore USB installer.. does that mean that the dual booting osx should be done using different disks?

Thanks. It turns out that I just need to add  no restriction on apfs setting on opencore. Now it shows all the partitions. 

On 8/2/2022 at 10:37 AM, Baio77 said:

Hackintoshes with CPUs equal to or higher than Skylake it is possible to disable HPET with specific SSDT, this also allows you to eliminate the HPET rename in config, so this is a nice optimization. I say this because in the ioreg you have both HPET and XPET and this is anomalous.

Reveal hidden contents

DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "OCLT", "HRTfix", 0x00000000)
{
    External (HPTE, IntObj)

Scope (\)
    {
        If (_OSI ("Darwin"))
        {
            HPTE = Zero
        }
    }
}

For the trackpad you should try to change the settings in System Settings \ Trackpad 
https://github.com/Baio1977/DELL_VOSTRO_5501-ICE-LAKE/blob/main/Screenshot/Touchpad Ventura.png

Thank you! Those were very helpful suggestions.

On 8/3/2022 at 7:16 AM, Hecatomb said:

Sure. You can use settings to loading only some kexts for each macOS version. You only need to set the kernels.

MinKernel -> lowest kernel version your kext will be injected into, see below table for possible values. Ex. 12.00.00 for OS X 10.8

MaxKernel -> highest kernel version your kext will be injected into, see below table for possible values. Ex. 11.99.99 for OS X 10.7

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/config-laptop.plist/kaby-lake.html#kernel

Thank you! I used these suggestions for matching the AirportItlwm to version.

Thanks to baio77 for suggesting disabling HPET and duplicate XPET injected.
Thanks to Herve for suggesting MinDate/MinVersion == -1 for older systems
Thanks to Hecatomb for suggesting MinKernel/MaxKernel for selecting Kext by range of kernel versions

Please refer to contents of attached 'oc83-7480-current.zip' to understand what I write next.

Big problem:  Ventura beta 4 downloads 1.2GB beta 5, but freezes at the 25 minute mark.

Attachments:
oc83-7480-current.zip has current ACPI and config.plist, ssdt listings, porting status
ioreg-7480-i5-7300u-i2c.ioreg.zip is current as of Ventura Beta 4 prior to upgrade attempt

ioreg-7480-i5-7300u-i2c.ioreg.zip oc83-7480-current.zip