PayPal donations: [email protected] ×
EMlyDinEsH

ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X)

How do you set the minimum delta to scroll? When scrolling very very slowly it lags with scrolling mode 0 (default one). I didn't notice this happen with scrolling mode 3 (super acceleration mode) but all the others settings are messed up and with that mode I can't even use the prefpane. The only thing I would like to have is the smoothness at slow scroll of that mode: how to single control that preference? is it possible? 

Hi, i have a problem with my Lenovo Y50-70 and 4.7 beta 5. The right click work only with trhree fingers. Can anyone help me to modify the correct plist?

update:  I have solved :mrgreen:

update 2: If i reboot i have to disable e reactivate secondary click on syspref->trackpad to make it working.

Can anyone help me?

Hey guys, do you know why only letters keys trigger "ignore accidental input"?

If I set this preference command "TriggerAccInputForKeyPressCount" to 2 the double key pressed action is detected only with letter keys. It doesn't work with control or more important backspace. This said every time I delete some text I accidentally touch the touchpad and an accidental input is triggered.

Does anyone know how to change this feature to make also backspace key and shift key (but also alt key would be useful when I type symbols) work properly with accidental input? Because right now with standard settings they don't trigger this fundamental feature. 

:)

UPDATE: This is getting really crazy as the trackpad reactivates also when I press space bar, so every word I write :D

I really need the help of someone! :)

Edited by TommyGN

Hi im Using version 4.7 beta 5 when my laptop going to long sleep or closed lid my trackpad not working . only keyboard is working tried to enable trackpad from  keyboard shortcut but still not working.. I need to restart my laptop back then it work again

Hi all,i have a problem(i think was already written here,but i can't find it anymore)..when i scroll down,i don't know why but i think randomly,the window become fullscreen...and then comes back to normal...how can i solve it? This is the main problem,then there is something else:

-3 and 4 finger gestures doesn't work(only the one to see running apps)

-Slow scrolling(Partially solved in chrome with smoothscroll)

-When scrolling,fingers have to be horizontal to scroll,if they are not,i can't scroll (i don't know if it is clear, 8 <-won't scroll(imagine they are 2 fingers) âˆž <-will scroll)

Thanks in advance!