AppleHDA Binary Patching

EMlyDinEsH

My sound works without headphones with Apple ALC. With codec commander headphones  also work, but on waking up from sleep headphones emit a screeching noise. ACPIPlugFix and hda-verb are ineffective. But thanks I will post at the link you suggested.

What I did in summary:

1. Apple ALC + Lilu did not work in LE. Worked in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other.
  2. AppleHDA.kext in /S/L/E is native untouched 10.14.5 version.
  3. CodecCommander doesn't have a provision for ALC225 / 3253.  I have tried out the latest from rehabman in LE. With that headphone doesn't get detected. Then I patched CodecCommander by making a provision for ALC225. As Headphone is at node 0x21, I have used the command 0x21 SET_UNSOLICITED_ENABLE 0x83 in Custom Commands. With this headphone shows up in sound devices, but doesn't work. It worked once without distortion with the 3.5 mm jack half inserted. Then I put the machine to sleep. After waking there was headphone distortion. Then I switched to internal speaker. Internal speaker works. Then I inserted the jack again. Now the headphone doesn't work. That is the current status. 
  4. DSDT patched for IRQ (DSDT.aml) + SSDT-UIAC (for USB port limit)  + SSDT-XOSI (for trackpad)
  5. config.plist audio layout 33 (same result for 28 and 30 as well)

Result:

1. Internal Speaker works, USB Audio works (Can plug in headphone there, they work. This doesn't need AppleALC to work))
  2. Headphone worked once. Distorted after sleep-wake. Dont work now after switching back to Int Speakers

Please see attached troubleshooting files. 

jlo_troubleshooting_files.zip