AppleHDA Binary Patching

EMlyDinEsH

Hy, i'm new here

I have a Lenovo Y560 with sound ALC272, i can get it to work in ML using this but now in 10.9 DP4/5 it's not working at all. I have tried various versions of VoodooHDA but they are not even loading, i'm not asking to fix my problem, just please point me in (a) right direction if you can. Thank you!

Hy, i'm new here

I have a Lenovo Y560 with sound ALC272, i can get it to work in ML using this but now in 10.9 DP4/5 it's not working at all. I have tried various versions of VoodooHDA but they are not even loading, i'm not asking to fix my problem, just please point me in (a) right direction if you can. Thank you!

upload your codec_dump

it's not working :(. i'm not using Clover i'm using Chameleon and i tried with&without -f flag

don't know why but the kext it's not even loading. i'll do a fresh os install tonight, maybe i messed up something trying to make it to work and i'll come back with feedback.

thank you for such a fast reply! 

update: i have done a fresh new install and tried the patched AppleHDA under 10.9 DP4 and after that on DP5, not working on both of them. i think i will wait for the GM release of mavericks, read more on how to patch it and then i'll try to fiddle with the latest version of the kext...hopefully it'll work then :)