Fn HotKey and ALS sensor driver for Asus Notebooks

EMlyDinEsH

What is your LED status on system startup?

-- With your patch, at startup, led wifi on. but not wifi ( must do Fn+F2 to enable wifi )

-- Without patch, at startup, led wifi off, but Wifi

Does your WiFi works at boot without pressing any Fn Keys?

-- with your patch, No

-- without your patch, Yes 

PM me so i can provide some alternate patches for this to test and fix.

Hello, that's me again... (Asus K501n / ATK0100, UID changed, added _WDG/WQBA into ATKD section). I was using kext provided by P3TRO5, but it wasn't working with sleep properly and I'm trying to find solution in newer version of FNHotkey Driver... Unfortunately, despite the new version, it loads but doesn't work. If someone can help me it'll be very appreciated...

Thanks in advance

My kext loads but fn keys are not working? Can i take a look at your DSDT? 

My kext loads but fn keys are not working? Can i take a look at your DSDT? 

Yes, it loads. In logs it says that ATKD is found and FN Hotkeys are enabled, but after login I can only change brightness and turn sleep. After sleep none of these shortcuts works. If you can please let me know what errors in DSDT I have.

Thanks in advance!

DSDT.zip

Yes, it loads. In logs it says that ATKD is found and FN Hotkeys are enabled, but after login I can only change brightness and turn sleep. After sleep none of these shortcuts works. If you can please let me know what errors in DSDT I have.

Thanks in advance!

PM me so i can send you a kext for debugging.

Hi,

first, I'd like you to thank for your hard work guys. But secondly, I'd need a little help with my Asus G750JH brightness settings. I'm using both of your kexts, EMlyDinEsH, I did the DSDT changes, all works perfectly but screen brightness.. I've tried the Zenbook screen backlight patch too, but it says: Object does not exist. (Screenshot included) Could you help me with this problem please? I have spent ages with this problem -_-

My DSDT is included.

DSDT and screenshot.zip