Gigabyte - H77-D3H - VIA VT2021 codec

virus666

Hi 

i installed OsX 10.8.2 and got LAN and chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) to work.
I tried to install the latest Vodooo Kext, -> Kernel Panic..

I tried to intsall an older Version 2.7.3 of Voodoo -> Kernel Panic....

Dont know what to do/try now !?

Please help me out! 
Thanks!

Chip: Intel i7 3770 k
Board: Gigabyte H77-D3H
RAM: 16GB Corsair Venegeance 1600Mhz
Grafik: GA GTX 660 Windforce
SSD: SanDisk 128GB
Netzteil: Corsair CX 500
Kühlung: Corsair H40
Case: Carbide 300R

Voodoo kext is successfully deinstalled! - thanks you !!!

What kext should i try next !?

And i dont know how to write a DSDT File for my system, and i cant find any guide for my System.... 

Do you know how to do that !?

Thanks you!!!

• Administrators

There's a very detailed process described in the R&D section dedicated to DSDT patching. Please browse/search the forum AND the web site.

For your audio, it's going to be difficult to help you until you provide the specifications of the hardware you have.

Hi thanks for reply!

I have now created my first DSDT File (booted from USB-Stick) it is not patched, and i have a "clean" DSDT-File on my Desktop....

What should i do with that !? 

My System is written in the first posting :)

Board: GA H77-D3H

Chip: Intel i7 3770 k

Graphics: GTX 660 Windforce

SSD: SanDisk 128GB

RAM: 16 GB Corsair

THANK YOU !!

Could you please sent your Extra folder and a clean DSDT file! :-)

I can patch it and add some extensions, so you have everything in /Extra. (instead of System/Library/Extensions etc).

When you install it with my Extra folder and myHack, it will work perfect. Don't use crap like chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) / unifail / multifail ;-).

WOOOW, that would be great !!!!

Here is my DSDT.dsl file .... I get 1 Error ( http://up.picr.de/15108186it.jpg )

when i would like to "Save as" .aml .... 
And can you give me a little quick&dirt: "HowTo"  !???

In my extra folder are only the Standard things....  Installed with multifail (i checked FreeDSDT).... 

I would start from ZERO if i get a DSDT File from you, so i have no extra Folder then...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH , if that works you would be my HERO !!!!!

But here is my untouched DSDT File: 

virus666.dsl.zip

hi to all, i've got the h77-d3h (not the h77m and not the ds3 one) with i5-2500"k" and nvidia gtx 560 (not the ti :D)

i'm working on it with 10.8.2 like for ages, took some pretty long time to fix my ssdt and speedsteping, anyways it works like charm for over a year now.

is there an easy/painless way for Mavs (10.9.x) and what should i take note before start the experimenting?

p.s. i've already created a pack of everything for it on a neighbour forum for users having same/similar hardware, but still, afraid to go "up" on Mavs cause it's the machine i work with, and i ain't got a 2nd, the mini was barbequed last summer (3+ months uptime, and a power outage killed it for good)

anyways.. thank you in advance!