Lion dark screen after sleep

ptesone

1st off let me start off saying that Lion is running almost perfect on my D620.

Sleep works, but sometimes after waking, the screen is dark and I have to re-boot to get back to normal.

Another thing that sometimes happens is the trackpad starts freaking out erratically, I'm using #4 AnV/Slice modified.

other than that everything runs fast and I had to install Rosetta from my Snow Leopard disc to run FCP 2. . . :)

1st off let me start off saying that Lion is running almost perfect on my D620.

Sleep works, but sometimes after waking, the screen is dark and I have to re-boot to get back to normal.

Another thing that sometimes happens is the trackpad starts freaking out erratically, I'm using #4 AnV/Slice modified.

other than that everything runs fast and I had to install Rosetta from my Snow Leopard disc to run FCP 2. . . :)

Hey bro , what sleep method did you use , i just updated to Lion and I'm looking for a sleep method that works.

Hey bro , what sleep method did you use , i just updated to Lion and I'm looking for a sleep method that works.

I just used the one from the current EDP, so for Lion 1.7.1 I used EDP 1.2e I think, I got it from a group email from Leon, if you need it PM me