e6410 App Store, imsg and Face time not working

Fezi

• Administrators

Sighs...

1) It's not F4, it's 4.

2) If you use one of the latest CW versions (like v4.3.3 or later), you can't miss the DualLink option! Obviously it's not a flag and it's graphics related...

CW_v4.3.3.jpg

-f is not a normal way to boot OS X; means you have a cache rebuild issue. Try the manual way.

done as you have defined ....

Removing -f and tick on the dual link ..  

boot stucked at apple logo 

please see the attached ... before it was, on right side -f was checked .. after un checked it,  system stuckd on apple gray logo... 

Please advise further... 

post-64957-0-74836300-1411222604_thumb.png

sighhhhhhhhhhssssssssssssssss

Finally got it .. i just added a resolution.dylib  in E\Module and it worked .. 

Thanks dear ..  

NOW ... 

My core issue of this topic ..  Appstore, FaceTime and iMessage .. how to fix those? 

Please advise for this also.... how to do with it ....  

• Administrators

You can search for those issues on the forum, there are dozens of posts on the matter. It's been mentioned and discussed under all angles more times than anyone could possibly remember.

Why do you have Device Properties checked in your boot plist if it's unused? DualLink is usually required for screen resolution beyond 1366x768, yet you clearly have selected 1280x800, so I don't think it's required at all...

Finally got the all but imesg still remains .... 

here i have attached the extra ... i don't remember what i have done that but runs the app store, i cloud, and FaceTime but not iMessage  ...

the extra i had got from this forum long ago and made some changes via wc ..  so it would be better 1st you change the smbios and chameleon.boot through wc as per your current status ..i hope rest of the things will be of .. DO NOT forget the DELETE the file from E/E  appleIntelHDGraphics.kext.. otherwise you may face the problem with resolution...

Extra.zip