Mac OS X Yosemite on 9020MT

okaenrique

sorry it's DP to DVI, tried with dual monitor and it works just not QE/CI. Have you got your system working? Do I need to try a modified appleintelframebuffercapri.kext or appleintelframebufferazul.kext. I'm using Hasswell i5 Hd4600.

• Moderators

I hadn't experiment with the Optiplex 9020 for some time but according to the guide, I could only get 1 DP to DVI with passive adaptor

I remember that it'll work if you have an active adapter or DP to DP monitors.

At the time I don't have any DP input monitors. I believe we have some now at work, I'll test them when I have a chance next week.

Guest niousic

Hello! have you succeded to have dual screen on yosemite and Optiplex 9020?

I have got 2 screens plugged by "dvi to DP" on the optiplex.

It works well with one screen connected on the bottom.

. I've found some topics and website about patching appleintelframebufferazul, but it don't work. As soon as i plugged the 2nd second screen, it always crashed.

Does dual screen work on mavericks? So maybe we can use kext from mavericks onto yosemite.

Guest niousic

Indeed, i've got a nice KP.

I go back to Mavericks which works fine with 2 screens, i have just a little issue about sleep and restart that i will look later.

I hope someone find a way to get dual screen working for El Capitan.

Guest niousic

Hello!

What kind of connection do you use? and config?

I have two screens connected with DP->DVI.

I made some more tests by modifying ig-platform-id in Clover config file.

I can boot to yosemite with 2 screens plugged but only one work :(  using  0x0a2e000a or 0x0a26000a.

If i use the default ig platform for HD 4600 ( 0x0d220003 )  it can't boot with two screen plugged, it goes black and reboot.

So i still using mavericks at this point and got issues with sleep mode.