PayPal donations: [email protected] ×
rocio

Yosemite on e6420 Keyboard and trackpad not working

So, im a totall newbie in this hackintosh stuff, i got the installation working but keyboard and mouse doesnt work, also i dont know how to apply DSDT or ssdt and all that stuff, so can someone help me? a step-by-step post installation guide would be great

Has Intel Core i7 Ivy or sandy i think, 4gb ram and HD graphics 3000 (i think this one doesnt have nvidia)

Thanks

Did you use Clover or Chameleon?

Click on Yosemite Guide on my signature below, lower right. On post #2, you'll find needed files for your E6420. 

You need to determine your display resolution to pick the correct DSDT. VoodooPS2Controller is also included for you keyboard and mouse.

i used chameleon, but i dont know how to configure it correctly and i dont know hot to patch DSDT

Now i got a Kernel Panic when removing Nullcpumanagment, maybe i will reinstall again, should i use Clover or Chameleon?

No need to reinstall. Either place Nullcpu back or install the patched AICPUPM, all is included in the bootpack. DSDT is also included.

so, i installed the vodooPS2controller kext, and now my keyboard and touchpad, none of them work :( this is the only issue i have, and i really need to solve it