[SOLVED] El Capitan SSD Problem E6420

lightro

Hello everybody,
I now have it as far managed the start on my E6420 the installation of El Capitan. Unfortunately, I find the Disk Utility the SSD not only the USB stick. However, the SSD is recognized and Yosemite can be started. Could someone help me?

post-92620-0-73536900-1460966360_thumb.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah sorry my fault, BIOS had changed it.

But once another question, namely: Why does not the keyboard and trackpad after installation? In Installer it worked without problems, but when the installation is finished and I work in the El Capitan boats both keypad the trackpad. What could this be?

I use the Bootpack from here https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/8506-dell-latitude-inspiron-el-capitan-clover-guide/&do=findComment&comment=54621(E6420)

Update:

I have now reinstalled everything, now the touchpad and keyboard goes, however, I still have the boot process the command cpus = 1 enter. Unfortunately, the audio driver is also missing.

• Moderators

Replace VoodooPS2Controller with this one.

For audio, did you copy AppleHDAIDT to /Library/Extensions and run the permission fix and rebuild cache.

If that still fails, reboot without cache, run the permission fix and rebuild cache and reboot once again.

If you're on 10.11.4, make sure to use audio kext from the Update section.