E5530 El capitan help

OggiCZ

Hello all, sorry about my poor EN, but im really new in hackintosh, today i brought Dell latitude e5530 ( ci5 3230m 4gb ddr3 1600mHz, only intel hd 4000 graphics, BIOS set to newest a17 ) and i be happy for using it as a osxlatitude, but dont find guide for my config and for new 10.11.5 version of El capitan (i got only vmware, and from appStore is avaiable only 10.11.5 ). Pls is here someone who give me a full guide for noob like me?

Did it, got 3 usb stick, all the same :( I'm running on hackintosh pc, installed with another guide from another forum, its stable and its get installed with one of the used usb stick. I try every usb ports on my dell, got only 1x stick of ram 4Gb ddr3 ( on real mac i have issue with one faulty ram on yosemitte ) but still the same...16min and the error pops up...

OK i will check it, but i did everything from the guide. Maybe is not supported ram installed in. And pls guys is there any function wifi adapter for my dell? Or its whitelisted? 

• Moderators

I just want to confirm that you didn't skip a step or that all the files are copied successfully.

Dell does not whitelist their wireless cards, but if you have an Intel Wireless, OS X does not currently support it. See list of supported cards here.