macOS Sierra on dell E5430 non v-pro fully working

karimtosh

Yeah I know what you mean, but that's not what I meant. Whenever the installation finished, and I booted the SSD from my USB Drive, and completed the rest of the setup, and when I logged in for the first time , I had QE/CI working without the glitches. Anyway, Is there any solution without downgrading the BIOS?

(Edit) Also, whenever I open launchpad, all of the glitches disappear, but come back after closing.

(Edit 2) Playing YouTube in full screen seems to remove it too.

• Moderators

It totally has something to do with MacOS, this does not happen on Windows.

I don't know if there's a way to trick it. Although I personally have not try, you could go to display preference->Color and play around with the options. Maybe even calibrating...

I'm still having one more issue, and that would be sleep, I did go through the earlier pages of the forum, and I tried the DSDT in Page 9. It did make my system boot incredibly fast, but it still didn't fix sleep. It's not a big deal for me to have sleep, but it would be a nice addition.

• Moderators

11. Make sure to disable hibernation as it's a prerequisite to get sleep & wake to work Ok on a Hackintosh:

• sudo pmset hibernatemode 0
  • sudo rm -f /var/vm/sleepimage
  • sudo pmset hibernatefile /dev/null

What issue do you encounter when you place it to sleep? via Closing the LID or from Apple menu.