E5470: Help installing El Capitan

mdub

so I went back to 10.11, got a bunch of data corruption with HWPEnabler and figured if I can't use that I don't really need Sierra.

I thought I was home free until I tried to patch DSDT- I got some syntax errors that are usually cleared up with ADBG fix but no luck this time. Rehabman updated his maciasl and iasl builds yesterday which is what I'm currently using so maybe that has something to do with it. see attached for file, thanks

DSDT.dsl.zip

• Moderators

Looks like a compiling issue with his new version

Change this 

If (LEqual (PM6H, One))                
               {
                    CreateBitField (BUF0, \_SB.PCI0._Y0C._RW, ECRW)  // _RW_: Read-Write Status
                    Store (Zero, ECRW (If (PM0H)
                            {
                                CreateDWordField (BUF0, \_SB.PCI0._Y0D._LEN, F0LN)  // _LEN: Length
                                Store (Zero, F0LN)
                            }))
                }

to this
                If (LEqual (PM6H, One))   
                {
                    CreateBitField (BUF0, \_SB.PCI0._Y0C._RW, ECRW)  // _RW_: Read-Write Status
                    Store (Zero, ECRW)
                }

If (PM0H)
                {
                    CreateDWordField (BUF0, \_SB.PCI0._Y0D._LEN, F0LN)  // _LEN: Length
                    Store (Zero, F0LN)
                }

Need your help.

I have 10.11.6 installed on my E5470 as Jake Lo E7x70 guide.

Specs:

Intel I5-6200U

16GB (2x8GB) 2133MHz DDR4 Memory

Intel HD520 Graphics, 1600x900 (HDMI + VGA)

SSD Sandisk X400 256GB

Realtek audio ALC3235

LAN Intel I219LM 

I used same boot pack of E7x70 included DSDT (should not but I can not get boot into El Capitan without it).

I can not get Intel I219LM show up although IntelMausi kext loaded in /L/E (tried both 2.1 and 2.2). I have a TP-Link WN725N USB wireless worked but can not sign into App Store.

It seem HDMI Framebuffer does not work as well because of when plug in additional screen the built-in becomes black.

I attached compressed of

- EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin

- config.plist + Clover/kext

- IOReg

- SysProfiler

Sorry that I have little knowledge in dsdt patching.

origin.zip

CLOVER.zip

MacBookPro.ioreg.zip

SysProfiler-MacBook Pro.spx.zip

• Administrators

Make sure your Ethernet is not disabled in BIOS. If it's enabled, try to move the kext to /S/L/E, repair permissions and rebuild your cache (though there is no apparent reason why it would not work from /L/E - it certainly does for the 82579LM of my E6220/E6230). I take it it's not a simple matter of opening the Network PrefPane and manually adding the Ethernet interface, right?

If you still cannot get the card up and working, contact Mieze through InsanelyMac since i219-LM (8086:156f) is supposed to be supported. There is a dedicated thread for the Mausi driver.

I've had some kexts not work in /L/E/ that work in /S/L/E. Also IntelMausiEthernet.kext has been spotty for me, often requiring a restart to show 'connected' in system prefs -> network. I'd also try the latest version 2.2.0d