Dell mobile Precision 7510 Intel hd530, black screen

ss2sameer

Looks like you have Switchable Graphics enabled in the BIOS. As you can see the system is using Intel 530 graphics and HDMI/DP are connected to the AMD card.

To disable the Intel card, you need to disable Switchable Graphics. Try enabling ATI in the Config file or during boot in Clover Options.

with the current BIOS you get an option to select through which graphics card external ports(HDMI/mDP) are connected discreet or internal.

have tested with both modes. you can have the external display connected through intel hd530 also.

post-99891-0-53179200-1494751577_thumb.png

post-99891-0-03851500-1494751638_thumb.png

• Like 1

update the BIOS to latest.
on the video switching menu enable graphics switching
below that is out put through discreet graphics card. keep it off

for me HDMI works good. But mDP seems to be buggy with OS X el captain with current BIOS

I have check below switch graphics enable to get external card for external display and it recognize but freeze at this

If i uncheck that. Boot still get freeze at that for a long time and boot to log in screen post-109016-0-06262600-1494827868_thumb.jpg

do you have any path for HD530 to connect HDMI external display ?
my 7510 use AMD Firepro 5170m, may be haven't kext for it.

this is my Clover file, have patched DSDT, can you check it for me if my config different from yours ? or share your config file ? thank you so much.

CLOVER.zip