DELL E5570 macOS Sierra

lavhuh

I used the 7x70 DSDT and config files to get 10.12.5 to work. I needed Lilu.kext and Fixup,kext and two Clover patches for HD520, but it works now. However, for some reason, ethernet doesn't work. Mausi is installed in Clover. Any suggestions?

Tried that, didn't work.

For some bizarre reason, if I duplicate config.plist and boot from the dupe, it works! The same file, when named config.plist doesn't give me ethernet, but when renamed to config2.plist does work! I have to manually select the config file in the Clover gui, but at least I have ethernet...

Ah ok thanks. One more question though, did you patch anything in DSDT to make HDMI and VGA work? I used your 7x70 DSDT on my E5570: ethernet was unstable, but everything else worked, so I'm trying to recreate your DSDT by applying the same patches. Can you remember which ones you used?

Fixed! Here's my DSDT, SSDT, Clover folder and kexts I used to get my E5570 to work. I don't have a wireless card yet, but this should get ppl started to get the basics up and running on the base model e5570 (keyboard, trackpad, tracepoint, ethernet, battery, backlight, pm, usb, sleep/wake working).

CLOVER.zip

LE.zip

Ps: don't forget to add your own serial and board serial to get iCloud working