Intel HD graphic 5500

AMD Radeon R7 M265

Ethernet

Realtek RTL8106E

Audio

realtek alc 3234

Wifi

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

But audio and network (ethernet+wifi) not work. could somebody help my solve it?

CLOVER.zip

• Moderators

The Intel Wireless is not supported, you'll need to get it replace with a supported card.

The ethernet kext should work, but you could try RealtekRTL8111.kext. Perhaps check BIOS and make sure Legacy Option ROMs is disabled.

For audio, you need to copy the kexts in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/LE to /Library/Extensions and then run the following commands and reboot

sudo chmod -Rf 755 /L*/E*

sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /L*/E*
      sudo chmod -Rf 755 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E*
      sudo kextcache -Boot -U /

The patched DSDT/SSDT are from another model, please do the following:

Boot to Clover GUI, hit F4. Then boot to OS X, mount the EFI partition. Compress and attach /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Origin folder
Also what's the version of BIOS you're using?

• Administrators

The pop-up error message will appear right after you copy the kext to /L/E but have not repaired /L/E permissions yet. In that respect, make sure not to forget any of the commands posted by JakeLo.

If you obtain the "xxxxxx status 77" message in the end, re-enter the touch + kextcache commands until it's gone. Message "xxxxxx status 17" is Ok.

• Moderators

When entering F4, you won't see anything as it's being done in the background.

Also you don't need to copy RealtekRTL8100.kext to /Library/Extensions, it'll work perfectly fine in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. 

Make sure you don't have it in 2 locations, either /kexts/Other or /L/E or /S/L/E.

As Hervé mentioned, you missed a few commands. You should run all the commands again and only touch + kextcache until you only have error 17 or none.

Remember to attach the origin folder here if you want them patched for this model.