Anyone been experimenting with High Sierra Beta's

spidey123

Ok so I got it installed but I'm having some issues.  One the CPU's are showing overheating during the first few minutes after booting.  Second the computer locks up and freezes after using it for a while.  It becomes completely unresponsive and I have to reboot.  I tried to different times and it eventually locks ups every time.  So not really sure why and if anyone else has experienced it.  Maybe I should try to reinstall it again?  What does the team think?

Hi Bronxteck  I've tried and its still doing the same.  However I used the older script version 14.0     

Or should I try to use a more current version?  I tried with the latest ssdtPRgen.ph and it doesn't generate I get error codes.

So I wnt back and used the one I had on my computer.

I also ran a First Aid check on the drive, and it showed all is ok but maybe I should do it from the recovery drive.  Since I tried that I haven't had it freeze up again.  Going to keep testing now and see how it works.   What version of the ssdtPRgen do you use Bronxteck?

Yes that is the one, but for some reason when I run it I get these errors with the new version you mentioned

grep: /Users/XXXX/Library/ssdtPRGen/ACPI/SSDT*.aml: No such file or directory

Error: /Users/XXXX/Library/ssdtPRGen/ACPI/DSDT.aml not found!
Aborting ...
Done.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?  Or maybe with HS you have to do something differently to get it to work?