Succesful install of Mojave with the E6330, but no audio

vpquebec

Redo the installation of Mojave on the E6330 (HSierra). Update Clover version 3722. Use Smbios MacBookAir 5,2. Redo ssdtPRGen and add the new ssdt.aml to ACPI folder. Have to use the USB based Sierra (same Clover version) to boot Macos install otherwise no boot. Succesful install of Mojave this time. But have two problems:

- Have 2 additional entries on Clover menu: Boot Filevault Prebooter from Preboot and Boot Macos install Prebooter from Preboot. Solve the problem by hiding Preboot in the Hide volume in the Gui section of the Clover.

- No audio. No entry in the System Report. Have move only the 3 kexts from the LE folder of the Other folder of Clover : AppleBackLightInjector, AppleHDA_IDT and the DisableTurboBoostBattery to the /L/E folder. Repair permissions and rebuild cache.

To Jake Lo:

Had also remove AppleHDA_ID92HD93.kext. Redo permissions and rebuild cache. Everything OK now. Audio devices identified.

Thanks a lot.

Another question:

Actually my SMBios is MacBookAir 5,2. Since my CPU is an I7-3540M, do I get anything more by changing it to MacBookPro9,2 (i7-3520M) or MacBookPro10,2 (i7-3540M)?

To Jack Lo:

Had put a hard drive in the media bay, but  I had a problem: cannot format it , 'Disk Utility  cannot write to the last sector' problem. There are two AppleAHCIPort.kext : one in the /S/L/E folder and one in the Other folder of Clover.

The drive is OK because I did successfully format it in Windows 10 with the exfat format. . By going through Google about this problem (hackintosh apppleahciport), I found out that I am not the only one with this problem, so I tried the proposed solution : remove the AppleAHCIPort (version 329) in the /S/L/E folder and put the one that I have in the Clover folder in the /L/E folder. Redo permissions and rebuild cache. Do restart. Problem solved. The disk is mounted. AS a test, I reformat and partition it as an exfat one with Disk Utility. Everything is OK. I can now eject the disk. I remove the caddy and put it back. The disk is mounted . One question remains: should I put the kext in the /S/L/E instead of the /L/E?