ASUS K55Vm - Help with High Sierra Install

ManiaKsLV

2 minutes ago, Jake Lo said:

AR9485 has little to no support and are hits and misses, more misses. See here. It's not a recommended device

I can see that... I can see networks but can't connect. Today i'll try find some Mini PCIe wifi card.  What wifi card would you prefer? 

I can get spare parts from these laptops.

pc.PNG.63ef646eba1b98923a1a8b52ec2b2494.PNG

+ can i make dual boot now with WIN10 when i have only MacOS on  my ssd... i added 2nd drive HDD in DVD drive place. So 2 seperate drives one SSD with MacOS and other HDD with WIN 10. Can you give some advice because i don't want screw up macos install but i will not touch ssd anymore only for MacOS purpose. For WIN 10 i leave HDD. 

IMG_0731.thumb.jpg.97ccf314cacf40e5980901282f84cfb8.jpg

22 hours ago, Jake Lo said:

DW1550 or something from the link I provided above. Stay away from Atheros, not longer supported in Mojave if you plan to upgrade later.

Yes, dual boot is possible. Check out the Dual Boot instruction from this guide

Get Win10 + MacOS dual boot working perfect. No problems. Get DW1702 wireless adapter who works for now reliable. 

1882151507_ScreenShot2019-03-05at19_24_22.thumb.png.ed3bd7c70791cc6d9edbc534a299dad3.png

Thanks a lot for leads to successful installation and set-up. @Jake Lo

• Moderators

It's in the guide

How to install:

1) Remove any patched kexts (or) Bluetooth enablers installed for Bluetooth and use Apple vanilla Bluetooth kext.

2) Install my kext (BTFirmwareUploader.kext) using your favorite kext installers to /System/Library/Extensions. (Don't install my kext through E/E (or) clover injection).

30 minutes ago, Jake Lo said:

It's in the guide

How to install:

1) Remove any patched kexts (or) Bluetooth enablers installed for Bluetooth and use Apple vanilla Bluetooth kext.

2) Install my kext (BTFirmwareUploader.kext) using your favorite kext installers to /System/Library/Extensions. (Don't install my kext through E/E (or) clover injection).

Ok thats the right one.  i just get confused with all colorful text at that topic :D