E5450 Help. No sound, WiFi, or camera

Diesel

I have a Dell E5450 that I have installed Mojave on, but I can not get sound,wifi, or camera to work. The ethernet port works however.

I am new at this and I am unsure of what other info is need for someone to help.

I followed a guide by Jake.

Thanks.

Awesome! That fixed my sound and camera. Thank you!

My dell service tag reports that I have an Intel Wifi adapter. If I get one of those you listed can I just install it and be good to go?

Thanks for all you do! I see you everywhere in this forum!

• Moderators

Go with DW1560 instead of DW1830 cuz that requires 3 antennas. All you need is add the kexts in /clover/kexts/Other to /Library/Extensions

Repair permissions and rebuild cache

That will get your Bluetooth to work.

Wifi will work as well but you might not be able to get handoff to work. Probably need a card from a real Mac with an M.2 adapter as Hervé mentioned in the link above.

Do you know anywhere I can get the DW1560 quicker? Ebay only has them from China. 

After looking up what Handoff is, I have come to the conclusion that I don't need it. I have a Samsung Galaxy s10+ so it won't benefit me. 

One more issue I found this morning. I generated a new smbios but I can't log into the App store. Any suggestions?

Edit: I take that back. After signing into an iCloud account in system preferences, I was then able to sign into the store.