Latitude 7490: Help with installation

Tubardus

Hello,

I bought a new wifi/bluetooth DW1820A card for my 7490. Wifi was working in the beginning but unfortunately, it stops there from time to time and the touchpad sometimes hangs. After some search on the forum, I found out that my wifi card must be a fake 0VW3T3 (probably a 08PKF4). In order to get back the touchpad, I reinstalled the original wifi card but my computer still shows the DW1820A and the touchpad still doesn't work.

Does anyone knows what I must do? 

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I didn't found where.

Thanks

Thank you. I received a new wifi card which works perfectly. Bluetooth doesn't work with every device but I'm able to use handoff. I have a nearly perfect hackintosh!

I have two more little problems but I'm not sure they are suitable to this section of the forum.

1) No headphones are working. But are recognized. Nevertheless, the sound works without them.

2) I have a weird yellow color when I use the HDMI, with different cables and different screens (screen and Video-projector). Can it be an issue with the kext dealing with the video setup?

The file is already installed in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/SSDT-ALC256.aml. I ran Hackintool to install CodecCommander.kext in /L/E and rebuild cache and permissions. Sound is back! My headphones now work great. Can you briefly explain to me what I have done?

Maybe I have to do the same with the kext dealing with the video?

• Administrators

I too reproduce this HDMI issue. Picture on my HDMI TV is like covered with a veil and can't be removed even when playing with display colour settings. Tried 3 x different cables to no avail. HDMI output with said cables from my Ivy Bridge laptop is perfectly Ok. So, it's clearly the HDMI output from the UHD620.

A little weird because I had no HDMI output issue when I 1st installed Mojave as shown in my guide. Must be something resulting from the subsequent Mojave updates or else in the Clover config. Oh well, something new to fix I guess...