PayPal donations: [email protected] ×
theawesomerb

Latitude 3350: struggling to install Catalina

the file , uncompressed , is 8.38 go.

i tried googling this,  some say its because of the clover who is not compatible with that version ?

Edit : i do not have  ethernet cable atm

What version is Clover on the Dmg?

how to check it out ? sorry for my noobness, also when i apply ur files , the clover design changes completely

When you boot the installer, it'll display the version on the lower right or in EFI/Clover folder, there's a txt file Clover_install_log.txt

Allright , its clover revision : 5118 (Master , commit 59c3764c2) Build : 2020-05-26

running on : EFI revision 2.31

Im posting an update , i used the cable to check the log , it allows me to install but i'm pretty positive it is downloading the WHOLE OS

2.jpg.7929fb2e8509c4dccfbca0bb10a76dea.jpg1.jpg.38127faab23789742199274cfb670d1d.jpg

are you able to complete the installation?

No i aborted  it since 10 hours is too Much for me a and i have à horrible connection, however i downloaded Mojave olarila overnight, Is your files also compatible? or is there any alternative to olarila?

If you're doing this from Windows (which I assume you do), but also if you have another MacOS installation or VM, you can use this little tool to download and create a bootable drive for MacOS. Just make sure you get the one marked as "full install".

Also, if you have Clover on a USB drive and you can boot with it, you can also check its version by pressing A when reaching the GUI, to access the About menu. :) 

i'm doing this from windows; and the VM bugs as hell.

so i'll download an original, then should i use Transmac , or  Boot Disk Utility, or both of them ?