PayPal donations: [email protected] ×
Not-A-Robot12

Dell Latitude E5450

It boots. It works. USB, HW Accel and the keyboard work, I mean. I need help fixing what doesn't work: The trackpad (already tried PS2 kexts), WiFi, audio and battery. Audio works through my USB wireless headset. Please help.

• Downvote 1

So what's not working?

Trackpad: use Alps touchpad kext by Dr. Hurt. You can find it in R&D section

Wifi: What does it have? Intel is not supported. Look in R&D section for list of supported devices

Audio: Make sure you have latest Lilu.kext & AppleALC.kext and set layout-id to 11

Battery status: Make sure you have SMCBatterymanager.kext if you're using VirtualSMC or ACPIBatteryManager if you're using FakeSMC.kext

Post debug file if you need further assistance. Can't help you blindly not knowing what you have

• Like 2

You're godlike. First off, I'll try the trackpad kext. Second off, I got WiFi working using itlwm.kext and HeliPort. Works a treat. Battery status now works fine too. For audio, I'm still having problems. I'll try it again, but I reckon it won't work. Thank you! ❤️