[Solved] Latitude E5470: unable to install Big Sur

Entropic

Hi, I'm trying to install Big Sur on a Dell Latitude E5470 (i5-6300U, 8GB, Intel HD520 graphics) with that same Opencore EFI as posted here, but I get Kernel panic and reboot in the last installation reboot (I get to the installer, format disk and install, and reboot twice, but KP in last reboot with progress bar under apple about to finish). BIOS settings should be fine 'cause it worked properly with Catalina 10.15.7 (with Clover). Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Entropic.

Got the option "Reset NVRAM" at OC Picker and used it, but with no results. After reseting again NVRAM with USB stick, I repeated all the process, reached OS Installer, formatted the disk and began installing. In Final reboot, just at the end of progress bar, it rebooted and so on. Maybe I could try with Clover updating kexts, but is funny 'cause OC is working with that laptop and Big Sur for other people. Thanks all the same.

Entropic.

Thanks for the suggestion, but i tried with no result. I added -Igfxvesa to config.plist with Open Core Configurator in NVRAM section, boot-args, right click>Boot args>Whatevergreen>Igfxvesa, as shown in the screen capture. I tried to boot with the new config with same results. After that, I tried a fresh install with that bootflag with same results. Do you know another EFI bootpack for Latitude E5470? I'm beggining to think there must me something different in my laptop to the one that this EFI was made for. Thanks for your attention.

Entropic2126861436_Capturadepantalla2020-11-28alas16_41_36.thumb.png.4b55079d8234db014e66ff42a7cdd7ae.png