Opencore: update from v0.8.0 to v0.8.3

dctacsi

Hi there. I would like to ask for some help. I want to upgrade my Dell E7440 i7 from OpenCore 0.8.0 EFI to 0.8.3.
For this, I would like to ask for a little help from you, what should be changed in the config.plst file so that everything is in order?
I know that a description of this is prepared after each version update, e.g. on the "insanelymac.com" page, but I'm afraid that I'll misunderstand things there due to my incomplete knowledge of English and destroy my currently well-functioning EFI folder.
If anyone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.
My currently perfectly working EFI folder is available at the link below: https://mega.nz/file/KKRQhDiC#atAbw7XGZnPvTsNpv0YwKA17fVveWl-osKyxiQwnkmY
I'm currently using macOS Monterey v12.4, but I want to upgrade to v12.5.1 after the flashed OC.
Thanks in advance for everyone's help!

• Administrators

No need to update OC to v0.8.3 to update Monterey to 12.5.1 afaik. Your current version should do just fine.

This being said, one best learns by his mistakes and doing the work for you is not only lazy but discouraged. If you really want to update Opencore, make sure you make backup of your EFI partition/folder on a USB key and test that key to boot Monterey before proceeding with updating OC. Or vice-versa. You're already aware of the various threads at Insanelymac, that will be your base lines.