OpenCore: unable to boot due to "missing Info.plist" error message

XHZ7IRO

00:000 00:000 OCUI: Failed to load images for Acidanthera\GoldenGate
00:027 00:027 OC: External interface failure, fallback to builtin - Unsupported
04:494 04:466 OC: Plist Kexts\USBInjectAll.kext\Contents\Info.plist is missing for injected kext USBInjectAll.kext (V0.7.1)

1.jpg

2.jpg

This is my newly configured efi

EFI.zip

He really wants to not recognize any of my kext
Because they're all in kext folder

00:000 00:000 OC: Failed to drop ACPI 54445353 0000006D50757043 0 (0) - Not Found
00:029 00:029 OC: Failed to drop ACPI 54445353 0074734930757043 0 (0) - Not Found
04:858 04:829 OC: Plist Kexts\VirtualSMC.kext\Contents\Info.plist is missing for injected kext VirtualSMC.kext (V1.3.0 | VirtualSMC.kext)

• Administrators

As Jake & I said, you need to Reset NVRAM after making changes to your OpenCore config. Only you can do it. Of course you need to have the necessary OpenCore EFI module installed in the Drivers folder. You can configure OpenCore to display this option in the Picker by enabling the module in your config or you can press [SPACE] at the Picker to obtain the option. You'll find tutos on YouTube if you care to search a little.

I would also suggest that :

1. you use the latest version of OpenCore
  2. you use the latest versions of your add-on kexts
  3. you never mix a kext and its PlugIns from a different version (or expect trouble); eg: VirtualSMC & PlugIns...

If you want to continue engaging in building your own OpenCore setup, I strongly recommend you start by reading & learning about OpenCore. The Dortania documentation is a good place to start. Otherwise, you'll just continue to struggle to get anywhere...

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/

https://dortania.github.io