ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Hello, EMlyDinEsH!

I know that you don't have time to implement some big features now, but a lot of users want I2C feature, including me. So, is it possible to finally share sources of latest version, so I can try to implement this feature? No matter what quality code have, everything is better, than nothing.

Thank you for your work!

Yes, I tried it, but it is still beta and don't have such features, as in this project. In my old laptop I had PS2 Elan touchpad and used this driver, and it was awesome, like native apple drivers.

you can try tlucks version from here https://github.com/tluck/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller

Thank you for that however, suprisingly latest kext begin working flawlessly on my lenovo. I don't know why it didn't work for the first time. Now I only need to know how to configure two fingers for the right click cuz it only work with three fingers also no action with two fingers. Any idea?

Thanks!!

Hello , i am using Fijutsu Lifebook U745 with Elan Trackpad v4

I have installed your drivers but when i try to use trackpad its allways Disconnecting , Reconnection Touchpad and 3 or 4 times after kernel panic.

Best Regards.

post-4953-0-20803200-1498498800_thumb.jpg

I have a Macbook Pro running MacOS 10.11.6 El Capitan. I'm using a Perixx Periboard 716 wireless combined keyboard + touchpad. This "Smart-keyboard" comes with Elan drivers for windows and a wireless dongle.

When I connect the dongle to my macbook pro, I'm able to use the keyboard for typing and the touchpad for pointing and clicking but scrolling and touchpad gestures don't work.

I've tried installing (using EasyKext) the ElanTouchpad_v2.8.3.zip which didn't enable the scrolling and then removing it and installing ELAN_v4.0.5.zip which also didn't enable scrolling. I modified plist.info to change the two finger scrolling to "true".

Is there something I'm doing wrong? 

Hello , i am using Fijutsu Lifebook U745 with Elan Trackpad v4

I have installed your drivers but when i try to use trackpad its allways Disconnecting , Reconnection Touchpad and 3 or 4 times after kernel panic.

Best Regards.

attachicon.gifImage1.jpg

Is there any news about my issue ?