EMlyDinEsH

ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X)

hi I have installed 10.13.6 on Asus n550jk and I am using your smart touchpad driver 

I have faced some issues:

1- when I assign launchpad to any gesture it's not working

2 - edges is not working

3 - I can't assign right click an middle click to mt desired gesture

I installed the latest version (4.7 beta 5) on my Lenovo Z50-70 with the Elan Touchpad. Everything works fine, except that for some reason, click+drag does not work. I tried editing the plist file, but that ends up crashing the laptop. Can someone help me with the plist edit to make the Click+Drag function work? Thanks in advance.

I don't know if it's happening with just me, or others as well, but no matter what settings I choose in the preferences for the trackpad, it always reverts to the defaults at reboot. Is there something I can do to change that? I have the latest version (Version 4.7 beta 5). Thanks

On 11/1/2018 at 10:14 PM, Bronxteck said:

you have to manualy edit the info.plists in the kext to keep the settings permanent.

Can you help me please? I need to enable Click+Drag functionality on my Lenovo Z50-70 with Elan touchpad. Thanks

On 11/3/2018 at 12:07 AM, Bronxteck said:

the link is on the first post

I did go though the link, and the section specifically on Dragging -

However, I could not enable dragging from the trackpad prefpane (it does not show any preference for dragging). The section on Dragging mentions "Double tap drag : Double tap and hold a single finger without lifting then move to drag." This is exactly what I want to enable, but I cannot find anything in the "Dragging" section to enable Double Tap Drag. I also do not know how to write that section myself, to enable it.

Can you or someone else help me with this so that I can enable Double Tap Drag? Thanks...

hello guys, have a question

on my dell laptop 7559 problem with brightness keys a cannot remap them on proper fn+f11/f12 keys

there is a trick with voodoo2controller that may work, so it possible to use trackpad driver from that topic and keyboard separate? 

because i like gestures and customization of this trackpad driver, and hate always mistakely touching trackpad while texting and no gestures on voodoo, but i really need voodoo2keyboard kext for trick with brightness controls

any solutions, ideas?