EMlyDinEsH

ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X)

@EMlyDinEsH It's been more than 2 years since last update of the kext and about 1,5 year since last update of the first post. Can you finally release the source code, so someone could finally improve it?

• Like 3

On 5/18/2019 at 11:24 PM, pawlacz said:

@EMlyDinEsH It's been more than 2 years since last update of the kext and about 1,5 year since last update of the first post. Can you finally release the source code, so someone could finally improve it?

I think I speak doe us all when I say: Release the source, It's time. I understand that you've got some stuff going on Dinesh. Me too, my mum's dying, works heavier than ever and I got a new relationship to put time into while I support my siblings and parents through their own stuff. Let go of the project, slap the source, the project on bit bucket or GitHub and get back to it when you can. This is good work and we don't need another abandoned piece of good work.

2 years Dinesh, 2 years. 

Live well, Kind regards and all that

• Like 1

Guys, whilst your requests are indeed legitimate, the messages are clear and require no further requests. Please PM Dinesh directly as we don't wish to see this topic turn into public bashing which would result in messages deletion + thread closure. We don't have the source code at OSXL and I'm not seeing any developper here in these last requests.

Version v4.7 beta 5

macOS 10.15 Catalina

TouchPad ELAN works, but settings are not available. This problem is not present on Mojave.1247549736_2019-06-0403_22_21.png.4727faebad687bcac36a4c87c9dce7d3.png

@Andrey1970 where did you install the kext? clover/kext/others or S/L/E or L/E

I am using Mojave on a Dell Inspiron 13 7369 but my trackpad is not working. I am pretty new in this world of hackintosh. Do I need only place the kext in one of the folders or do I have to patch something? Thanks in advance