ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X)

Hey

When I boot from USB's bootloader (unifail) my keyboard (not trackpad) works, once I installed the kexts in v3 (Acer V3-571G-6602) and boot from SSD, neither usb mouse, keyboard, or trackpad work. I'm downloading V4 now to try it.

I can dump a list of all of my kexts tommorow, and possibly add you on Skype if you are okay with that.

Thank you :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last update: 17 Sep 2017   UPDATE: 17 - 09 - 2017 Just wanted to clear few things about my commitments to community, and development on my projects which has been going slow due to my personal life

@EMlyDinEsH It's been more than 2 years since last update of the kext and about 1,5 year since last update of the first post. Can you finally release the source code, so someone could finally improve

macOS Sierra: some Fn keys do not work and trackpad work only as mouse. Please fix.

Posted Images

Hey

When I boot from USB's bootloader (unifail) my keyboard (not trackpad) works, once I installed the kexts in v3 (Acer V3-571G-6602) and boot from SSD, neither usb mouse, keyboard, or trackpad work. I'm downloading V4 now to try it.

I can dump a list of all of my kexts tommorow, and possibly add you on Skype if you are okay with that.

Thank you :)

Ok, PM me your skype id and lets discuss your issue.

Asus N53SV:
PM kernel[0]: Elan: Touchpad found, Assuming hardware version 2 (with firmware version 0x040201)
Is it possible to make a V2 version? I'd be happy to become a beta tester :)

I can but I don't have enough time to work on this becoz of my life. I'll see what I can after this v4