EDP 1.6 Final

Bronxteck

Hey, inside the EDP package there's a VoodooPS2 preferences panel, I've installed it but it broke my system preferences. How can I uninstall it?

Same thing happened to me. Not sure if it the best way, but I tried bunch of things and ended up getting success by reapplying the 10.6.6 update and reinstalling the EDP without that preference panel.

Updated yesterday from EDP 1.4 to 1.6. First had a kernel panic after restart when installing with powerpack.

After reboot in single user I could do a reinstall without it and now it's working. Also my trackpad only works when installing 2nd driver for it.

Only having 2 little problems:

-When I let the notebook go to sleep with an USB device connected the USB port doesn't function anymore after going out of sleep mode.

-Internal bluetooth is detected and I can connect my magic mouse to it but it keeps losing connection regularly. It isn't the mouse itself because it works like a dream in Windows 7 on the same notebook and in leopard on my Powerbook G4. For the moment I will keep using the mouse in OSX with a USB bluetooth adaptor from Belkin. I only have to remember to remove the USB stick from the port when letting the laptop go to sleep :-)

Also when the computer has been in sleep mode OSX sometimes doesn't recognize the Internal bluetooth anymore.

FYI: I have a D620 with a Core Duo 1,83GHz-4GB RAM-Intel GMA950-500GB 7200rpm HDD-Philips internal DVD burner-Bios Version A10

It has a high capacity 6cell battery witch gives me around 2 and a half hours of battery life. It's very fast and I rarely have to reboot. I use GMA Booster for better graphics performance. OSX feels a bit faster with EDP 1.6 than it did with 1.4.

I would like to thank everyone who is involved with the creation of this wonderful piece of software!

PS: I will test a second screen via the VGA port next week and give some feedback about it.

Sorry for my bad English but I'm from Belgium and my native language is Dutch.

Just upgraded to 1.6 from 1.5 on d620-intel graphics. This time I picked the beta trackpad option. Unfortunately it still does not honor mouse keys, so the trackpad is always live. My thumb has knocked me out of the window twice just typing this message.

It doesn't seem like any of the trackpad drivers address this.

If the VoodooPS2 prefpane corrupts your system settings, it is because the install script removes the trackpad.prefpane from /System/Library . Apparently System settings does not like that. To repair just reinstall the trackpad prefpane from the 10.6.6 update (using pacifist). Another possibility might be to rename VoodoPS2.pefpane to trackpad.prefpane ? but i didn't try that yet.

For the rest EDP works smooooth!!