Need help with Shuttle XS35 GT

niad

Thanks for all the help this far. I have ML up and running very stable. HDMI works both as standalone screen and as second screen if the VGA also is connected. I tried a 1080p blueray rip and it ran smoothly on the ION2.

I have bought this Wlan Adapter http://www.tp-link.com/lk/products/details/?model=TL-WN725N and i hope to be able to run EDP tomorrow when i have installed it. 

I have tried it on my Macbook Pro with ML and it worked perfectly with this driver http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=21&PFid=48&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true

I will use the XS35GT primary as a Facetime device at my livingroom TV to be able to have full room Facetime with my brother in Australia. I tried a Microsoft Lifecam HD today and it worked fine with ML.

If this finally works out i will have a nice MacMini for under 300$

The usb network adapter worked well and after i had run EDP i got sound also. I connected it to my tv today (Philips 47PFL7403H) but i got no picture either on VGA or HDMI. The install seems very stable and starts time after time even if i kill it with the button time after time.

I have no idea what to do to get my Philips LCD recognize and show OS X. Hdmi to my screen at work was flawless and the same for VGA but the TV is not recognized in the same way.

Is there any program for this or driver package....?

I need some more helt it seems. I have gotten ML up and running but i had problems getting Facetime to verify against apple so i could not start it and i could not log in to appstore. I tried many solutions but ended up reinstalling ML and now i have working factime BUT no chameleon bootloader. I dont know what to do but i do not get a working bootloader via EDP, MyHack or even the standalone Chameleon Bootloader install pkg.

It just says "boot 0 error" when i try to boot from my OS X disk. I still boot from the My Hack stick and am seeking for a solution to get a working bootloader installed.

• Administrators

You need to (re)install Chameleon on your HDD; right now, it appears you have no bootloader. Or check if you don't have a Chameleon version post 2270 with NVRAM.dylib in /Extra/modules as some versions are incompatible with the module. Ideally, use Chameleon r2248 or above these days.