Can't install ML on D620 GMA950 with full QE/CI

mohan2k2

I don't know how to post picture, but I saw these lines : 

Can't load kext com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily - link failed

Failed to load executable for kext apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily

Kext com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily failed to load (0xdc008016)

Dependency com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily of kext com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform failrd to load

Kext com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform failed to load (0xdc008015)

Failed to load kext com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform failed to load (error 0xdc008015)

Couldn't alloc class "AppleACPIPlatformExpert"

panic(cpu 0 caller 0x68bcd1): "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".\n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-2050.1.12/iokit/Kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1546

Debugger called: <panic>

Hope this help ?

Thanks Bronxteck,

I don't understand exactly what you means.  My Install of ML 10.8.4 was boot perfectly, after apply MLF on it, don't boot anymore.  Does MLF change something that I need to fix after ?  I try to reboot with my ML install key, run MyHack and fix all with full option, nothing change, try to re-install Chameleon, nothing again.  I don't understand !!  Do you think is a hardware problem ?

Thanks

Greetings fine folk!  Didn't know if I should start a new thread (D630 X3100 lo res/10.8.4 install).. don't want to hijack this one however my setup and situation is similar. After the MLPF is installed is installed on my initial ML partition, I'm unable to boot with -f arch=i386. I'm getting KP's in backtrace---> APPLEEFIRUNTIME, and APPLEEFINVRAM. Just to note, I have NOT installed Chameleon on the ML partition, I'm booting off of my initial USB Bootpack drive. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!  ssprod