EAPD/Jack sense Fix (No sound and jack sense issue after sleep)

EMlyDinEsH

CodecCommander does everything as it should. The status reported is also correct, but something is wrong in the configuration. Can you double check that path for Output exists ??? I don't see jack inerstion being simulated in your log.

CodecCommander does everything as it should. The status reported is also correct, but something is wrong in the configuration. Can you double check that path for Output exists ??? I don't see jack inerstion being simulated in your log.

is it that you want it?

2014. 8. 5. 오후 10:34:42.000 kernel[0]: CodecCommander: IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/HDEF@1B/AppleHDAController@1B/IOHDACodecDevice@1B,0/IOHDACodecDriver/IOHDACodecFunction@1B,0,1/AppleHDACodecGeneric/AppleHDADriver/AppleHDAEngineOutput@1B,0,1,1 is unreachable
2014. 8. 5. 오후 10:34:45.000 kernel[0]: CodecCommander: IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/HDEF@1B/AppleHDAController@1B/IOHDACodecDevice@1B,0/IOHDACodecDriver/IOHDACodecFunction@1B,0,1/AppleHDACodecGeneric/AppleHDADriver/AppleHDAEngineOutput@1B,0,1,1 is unreachable
2014. 8. 5. 오후 10:34:48.000 kernel[0]: CodecCommander: IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/HDEF@1B/AppleHDAController@1B/IOHDACodecDevice@1B,0/IOHDACodecDriver/IOHDACodecFunction@1B,0,1/AppleHDACodecGeneric/AppleHDADriver/AppleHDAEngineOutput@1B,0,1,1 is unreachable
2014. 8. 5. 오후 10:34:51.000 kernel[0]: CodecCommander: IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/HDEF@1B/AppleHDAController@1B/IOHDACodecDevice@1B,0/IOHDACodecDriver/IOHDACodecFunction@1B,0,1/AppleHDACodecGeneric/AppleHDADriver/AppleHDAEngineOutput@1B,0,1,1 is unreachable

timewalker. do you have a messanger? ex. skype, hangout. if you have, please send me pm

Some recent observations about second audio loss (after first PIO completes) - if you don't pop the bezel or play any sound immediately after wake EAPD and audio will continue working without the need for second PIO. However, not popping the bezel at wake results in jack sense loss on Intel chipset controllers. I have looked in AppleHDA binary and the issue appears to be related to AppleHDAFunctionGroup::setPowerState(unsigned int, bool).

Removing one of the checks in this procedure causes the codec to work as it worked before 10.9.2 regardless of popping the bezel or not. But one sound assertion is produced when AppleHDAFunctionGroup::performPowerRailSave() is called. The patch can't be made universal, unfortunately.. I have to study this further, but my knowledge is kind of limited here.. 

Ha, actually with the patch in place popping the bezel to get jack sense working is not required!

Which confirms it's not the problem with either the controller or codec (internal connections) itself, but with the way AppleHDA treats power state switching for Intel chipset HDA controller. This jack sense loss issue doesn't exist on MCP chipset. This definitely needs to be looked into .. 

Ha, actually with the patch in place popping the bezel to get jack sense working is not required!

Which confirms it's not the problem with either the controller or codec (internal connections) itself, but with the way AppleHDA treats power state switching for Intel chipset HDA controller. This jack sense loss issue doesn't exist on MCP chipset. This definitely needs to be looked into .. 

i successed eapd. i dealed with pinconfig. good working. but sometimes if plug hp, after sleep, can listen music, but unplug hp, i cant listen music through spk and hp

i tested to try again.

but i'm losted to jack sensor

i successed eapd. i dealed with pinconfig. good working. but sometimes if plug hp, after sleep, can listen music, but unplug hp, i cant listen music through spk and hp

I told you it was a problem with your pinconfig and not the kext itself. 

To see if jack sense problem would be gone try the following patch with clover (valid for 10.9.4 and 10.9.5):

01cccfbb2f.png

Also, try disabling Generate Stream and set Simulate Headphones to 0. You should see fully working sound before and after with no extra notifications and additional EAPD updates with 30 second delays .. I'm working towards finding a universal solution to this problem, but being alone on this kind of sucks..  

i fixed it with no extra notification and additional EAPD updates with 30 second delays :), and tested in lion 10.7.5, yosemite 10.10 dp5
here is dsdt patch

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
            {
                Store (Package (0x0E)
                    {
                        "AFGLowPowerState", 
                        Buffer (0x04)
                        {
                            0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
                        }, 

"IOAudioPowerState", 
                        Buffer (One)
                        {
                            0x00
                        }, 

"built-in", 
                        Buffer (One)
                        {
                            0x01
                        }, 

"device-type", 
                        Buffer (0x0F)
                        {
                            "Realtek ALC270"
                        }, 

"hda-gfx", 
                        Buffer (0x0A)
                        {
                            "onboard-1"
                        }, 

"layout-id", 
                        Buffer (0x04)
                        {
                            0x1C, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
                        }, 

"PinConfigurations", 
                        Buffer (Zero) {}
                    }, Local0)
                DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                Return (Local0)
            }
        }

and no need bezel popup
스크린샷 2014-08-13 오후 12.00.29.png

Some entries in your DSDT patch doesn't make any sense. There's no such property as IOAudioPower state on HDEF. Specifying device-type is not required, HDEF is already treated as being built-in by default and you are missing MaximumBootBeepVolume which will results in sound assertions in your console. Specifying AFGLowPowerState on most codecs (ALC269 most certainly) will result in complete audio loss after first sound is played. 

Some entries in your DSDT patch doesn't make any sense. There's no such property as IOAudioPower state on HDEF. Specifying device-type is not required, HDEF is already treated as being built-in by default and you are missing MaximumBootBeepVolume which will results in sound assertions in your console. Specifying AFGLowPowerState on most codecs (ALC269 most certainly) will result in complete audio loss after first sound is played. 

my alc270 is good working. dsdt was finished adapting your advicing answer

here is 

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)

{
                Store (Package (0x10)
                    {
                        "AFGLowPowerState", 
                        Buffer (0x04)
                        {
                            0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
                        }, 

"MaximumBootBeepVolume", 
                        Buffer (One)
                        {
                            0x5D
                        }, 

"MaximumBootBeepVolumeAlt", 
                        Buffer (One)
                        {
                            0x00
                        }, 

"device-type", 
                        Buffer (0x0F)
                        {
                            "Realtek ALC270"
                        }, 

"hda-gfx", 
                        Buffer (0x0A)
                        {
                            "onboard-1"
                        }, 

"layout-id", 
                        Buffer (0x04)
                        {
                            0x1C, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
                        }, 

"PlatformFamily", 
                        Buffer (One)
                        {
                            0x00
                        }, 

"PinConfigurations", 
                        Buffer (Zero) {}
                    }, Local0)
                DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                Return (Local0)
            }

when adding  AFGLowPowerState,  i can usually use applehda with eapdfix without no more using bezel popup and sound loss

edit i return to eapdfix bezel option to true.

because sensor is alive, but after 30 sec, plug hp, no sound but try unplug again, and plug, sound is working both spk and hp