EAPD/Jack sense Fix (No sound and jack sense issue after sleep)

EMlyDinEsH

I have this Problem:

On Battery no Sound after Sleep...

On AC Sound after sleep is working

Darwin Dumper Show me this: (Attached Files)

If there is something here in the posts that can help me write down the number.
I have the kext from a German forum and until 20min I did not know their origin.
I'll lessen tomorrow times through here.

My DSDT sees in the area shown as Post 131 the same.

post-61319-0-60301300-1418689222_thumb.png

post-61319-0-83976100-1418689223_thumb.png

DSDT+toleda4352patch.zip

After sleep I lose audio in both my internal speakers and in my headphone. The internal microphone keeps working fine. my codec dump only mentioned EAPD in the headphone and the internal speakers and in the headphone. 

PM me for debug session details.

Im a multi boot user (Win7 / Yosemite) and i have a really weird problem with the rear green jack of my board.

When i boot directly into yosemite my sound works perfect but when i reboot from win7 to yosemite i lose sound from rear green which has EAPD.

This great kext works perfect for sleep, i do get sound after sleep but i still lose sound if i reboot from windows to mac

I have to shut down my pc and boot into mac in order to get proper  sound.

And another thing is that i get some errors like:

Dec 15 16:56:49 localhost kernel[0]: EAPDFix: Failed to find Audio device HDEF@1B.
Dec 15 16:56:49 localhost kernel[0]: EAPDFix: Failed to find Audio device HDEF@1B.

but then.....

Dec 15 16:56:49 localhost kernel[0]: EAPDFix v2.0 Final Copyright © EMlyDinEsH (OSXLatitude) 2013-2014.
Dec 15 16:56:49 localhost kernel[0]: EAPDFix: Fix type 1 enabled, will send the verb once to enable EAPD/Jack Sense at boot and after sleep.
Dec 15 16:56:49 localhost kernel[0]: EAPDFix: Speakers has EAPD, Headphones has no EAPD, Jack sense Fix Disabled.
Dec 15 16:56:50 localhost kernel[0]: EAPDFix: Timeout on response read.
Dec 15 16:56:50 localhost kernel[0]: EAPDFix: Speakers EAPD is down, Trying to power up...
Dec 15 16:56:50 localhost kernel[0]: EAPDFix: Codec verb sent successfully to power up EAPD.

Can you send me your complete system log and ioreg (use IORegistryExplorer v2.1 or lower) for direct boot and boot from windows cases so i can take a look?  Also share me your codec dump and patched AppleHDA.

I have this Problem:

On Battery no Sound after Sleep...

On AC Sound after sleep is working

Darwin Dumper Show me this: (Attached Files)

If there is something here in the posts that can help me write down the number.
I have the kext from a German forum and until 20min I did not know their origin.
I'll lessen tomorrow times through here.

My DSDT sees in the area shown as Post 131 the same.

I think its your DSDT issue. What is your model name and specs? Do you have untouched DSDT? Send me an ioreg and System log at boot and after sleep so i can take a look.

So I got yesterday from the hackintoshosx tested here: http://www.hackintoshosx.com/files/file/4357-alc269-asus-g74sx-10101-fully-working/
After that, my sound stopped going. So all retail kexts installed completely restarted and played my back.
Now it seems but again the sound after sleep to go. At least it is now. However, my BCM4352 not go.
As long as I let the data talk and work at the BCM, and tell me if there are problems again by.

Okay I have Attached My DSDT with AppleHDA and the Complete IORegistry Log out from Mac OS.

The Windows I have yet to figure out how it is done.

EDIT: 

Problem ist Fixed =)

I have Installed all Retail Kexts, Restart and build in and Restart again.

It is perfect Sleeping and by Wake Up everytime, the Sound is on  :D

Thanks for Your Help!

Greet Müller =)

Müller DSDT & AppleHDA.zip

Müller Complete Log.zip

Can you send me your complete system log and ioreg (use IORegistryExplorer v2.1 or lower) for direct boot and boot from windows cases so i can take a look?  Also share me your codec dump and patched AppleHDA.

There you go.I sent my kernel logs and not my complete system log since im on beta 10.10.2 and there is a lot of crap in there

Archive.zip

There you go.I sent my kernel logs and not my complete system log since im on beta 10.10.2 and there is a lot of crap in there

Sorry for little late replay. I've looked into your logs and found nothing so i would like to see your patched AppleHDA.PM me your patched AppleHDA and clover plist config.

So I have a via1802 codec that even though it refused to completely work with AppleHDA, I got it working fully with VoodooHDA. When I put my laptop to sleep for a short time, upon wake, sound works fine. But when I put it to sleep for a long time, the sound doesn't work upon wake. 

I've tried this kext but it says in the console: 

com.apple.kextd[20]: /System/Library/Extensions/EAPDFix.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController.

I'm assuming that this depends on AppleHDA and it's plugins being present? Is there a way to use this without AppleHDA? I removed AppleHDA for the obvious reasons of avoiding a kernel panic since I use VoodooHDA.