EAPD/Jack sense Fix (No sound and jack sense issue after sleep)

EMlyDinEsH

Once again thank you very much, for your hard work! I can imagine that other things are higher on the priority list.

I tried it right away, and the good news is, no kernal panic. The bad news, I don't have audio after sleep.

Here is my log:

post-51021-0-68114000-1448363271_thumb.png

It seems that EAPD is powerd at boot, but after sleep it won't work. Any thoughts?

Btw, I did not changed anything in the info.plist, settings are the same as they where in 2.0.1

Rgds,

Simania

Okay after a couple days of testing, I run into the following problem.

After sleep the sound is okay, but the system panics after a few seconds and restarts. However it does not happen all the time. Maybe a difference between sleep and deep sleep.

Any thoughts?

Rgds,

Simania

Hello guys, 

just a fast question. Settings for my codec are exactly the same as the one from the kext from #1. I tried all types of Fix and no luck.

I have no sound from the jack at all.. well sometimes i do but it's very rare. The thing is when i connect the jack it is recognized in Settings -> Sound. I can see "Headphones" there. 

just no sound. i double checked the info.plist settings, and it's as it should be. 

where can be the problem? AppleHDA maybe? 

Hello guys, 

just a fast question. Settings for my codec are exactly the same as the one from the kext from #1. I tried all types of Fix and no luck.

I have no sound from the jack at all.. well sometimes i do but it's very rare. The thing is when i connect the jack it is recognized in Settings -> Sound. I can see "Headphones" there. 

just no sound. i double checked the info.plist settings, and it's as it should be. 

where can be the problem? AppleHDA maybe? 

Do you have your codec dump ? Send me that dump and your current applehda files you are using so i can take a look.

After sleep the sound is okay, but the system panics after a few seconds and restarts. However it does not happen all the time. Maybe a difference between sleep and deep sleep.

Any thoughts?

Rgds,

Simania

Do you have kernel panic log for that boot ? Try to copy the kernel panic log from /Lib/Logs/DiagnosticReports next time for the last boot so i can find the KP details. Otherwise try to disable the auto reboot when KP by using the boot flag debug=0x100 and capture the screen.

EDIT: PM me for beta test.

Any thoughts?

Rgds,

Simania

Do you have kernel panic log for that boot ? Try to copy the kernel panic log from /Lib/Logs/DiagnosticReports next time for the last boot so i can find the KP details. Otherwise try to disable the auto reboot when KP by using the boot flag debug=0x100 and capture the screen.

PM me for beta test after testing new build attached if have issue.

Does it work on a cold boot? If not, then it's not an EAPDfix issue. 

Try new build attached and test everything again. 

EAPDFix_v2.1.xbeta5.zip