missing audio after successful install on Samsung R530 mavericks

mickeymouse

hi guys,

i have succesfully installed mavericks using your EDP method.

the only thing i cannot get to work is the audio, it seems to work after the OSX installation, but i don's hear anything.

the only option i got is digital out, but i want to use the mic and internal speakers aswell.

any idea?

kind regards,

Henk Bouwman

post-11920-0-80709300-1382536562_thumb.png

• Moderators

hi guys,

i have succesfully installed mavericks using your EDP method.

the only thing i cannot get to work is the audio, it seems to work after the OSX installation, but i don's hear anything.

the only option i got is digital out, but i want to use the mic and internal speakers aswell.

any idea?

kind regards,

Henk Bouwman

Can you list what's in Extra/Extension?

Does it have voodooHDA or AppleHDA or neither?

maybee i need to wait for Myhack 3.3 because of better hardware support regarding mavericks?

Nope, myHack 3.3 won't solve this. It sucks that the original tester of this system isn't active anymore. I know you from Hackintosh.nl ;-).

The thing you should try is using an different VoodooHDA version inside EDP, or another one you download.

Nope, myHack 3.3 won't solve this. It sucks that the original tester of this system isn't active anymore. I know you from Hackintosh.nl ;-).

The thing you should try is using an different VoodooHDA version inside EDP, or another one you download.

yeah it seems he bought a real mac!! :-P  anyway how do i do that?, i have been looking around in EDP but cannot find options to change audio kexts....

• Moderators

i wanted to upload a screenshot, but can't?...anyway i have voodooHDA and appleHDA

You shouldn't have both in EE. If you have VoodooHDA, you'll need AppleHDADisabler as well and remove AppleHDA. If AppleHDA is patched for your sound card, then remove VoodooHDA and AppleHDADisabler and then rerun myHack/myfix/full.

Solved it!

1: osx installed via osxlatitude documentation with my hack 3.3
2: installed wifi kext via kex utility
3: after reboot i ran edp ( first install xcode )
4: in edp i choose version 2 of voodooHDA driver
5: after reboot i installed the most recent voodooHDA pref.pane ( 2.8.4 )
6: after reboot all works except mic. and iMessage login fails...

I only see at boot up, the gray screen is not 1366x768, is that adjustable?
It's nothing to worry about, but it just looks funny this way.....