Dell d630 NVS 135M

firewall

Repair with disk utility did nothing the first time, bios is set as pinned section for d630. Have not yet tried different trackpad options as my thinking is edp is set to what works for everyone else so this should work for me.

I have had to remove a kext to get my system up and running can someone please post what is the correct files for a d630 trackpad and where they locate? is it in Extra/Extension only? Trying to compare what is installed to what should be installed.

• Administrators

yes it should be in E/E only. and as for it being default... that just means it should be working and get the job done but it might not be the best solution for you. some of the other choices have different "Feels" or options to them. like side scrolling or 2 finger scrolling. hence the choices.

• Administrators

In the list provided by EDP, you can opt for the default myHack PS2 pack, that's guaranteed to work. The ANV/Slice works particularly well too, but is often found to be too sensitive and, indeed, one has to make use of a "light" finger to move the mouse as a heavy finger will do scrolling. It takes a little time to get used to.