ASUS P5E3- nvidia 8600 gts

washor

Hello guys,

I'm completly new to the community here as I am with the whole hackintosh community and so excited that I have finally got mavericks running! my dream was always to be able to run xcode so i can write programs for iphone ipad etc.. but the reason im hackintoshing is that i cant afford one yet. Thank you guys for making my wish come true and for creating this beautiful community and thanks to the developer of myhack!

I know this might be against the rules but please see the conversation i had in the another topic.. I've also uploaded some videos on youtube regarding the problem im experiencing.

please check the conversation i had with the guy on the other forum.. I'm sorry if im doing against the rules..

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/295793-nvidia-geforce-8600-gts-512mb-mavericks/?hl=%2Bwashor&do=findComment&comment=1990970

Basically the problem is that i cant make the card's acceleration to turn on and be able to run the OS smoothly.

I've stated all my questions and problems.If anybody has the time and is willing to help i would appriciate it very much!

:)

• Administrators

Check your default PCI root id. You can check that through a dump of your DSDT table and search for UID attached to device PCI0 or with Terminal command ioreg -l | grep -15 "AppleACPIPCI\ " | grep UID. If you get a non-zero result, then you need to boot with Chameleon option PciRoot=, where UID is the value returned by the ioreg command.

I have myself found out that boot option GraphicsEnabler=Yes may not be sufficient to enable full QE/CI for supported cards but that adequate PCI root id was also a pre-requisite.

The alternative can be to patch the DSDT so as to convert a non-zero PCI root UID to 0 in order to subsequently boot with default PCI root value of 0.

Do try and post us a copy of a clean of IOReg output + extracted DSDT table (i.e. when your system is booted without any DSDT file).

Hello guys,

Im so sorry i didn't attach the DSDT file before.. here it is ... I'm so glad you all seem helpful people!

I have formated the pc 10 times since i had broke the system files 100 times now and any boot flag didnt help me get into the system back again :/

thanks a lot!

DSDT.aml.zip