Installation on Lenovo x201

keldorb

• Moderators

hey guys,

sorry that i didnt answer for days. 

I was busy studying !

I build my stick again. Myhack 3.3.1 Create Boot Stick -> 10.9 -> Select USB DRIVE -> select IMAGE -> Start copy (pressOK) -> No to MBR !

Then on myhack Install Extras -> Selected the one you sended -> Finish !

Boot params -v same issue !

Boot params -x -v same issue !

Hope you can help me !

Big thanks !

try booting with USBBusFix=No -v -f

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay i get another error now !

Is there a log written during the boot process ? Its hard to pause the boot at the right moment before it reboots.....

edit: I made a video and then took the screenshots :P

Hope you can see them good enough !

These is the last screen you see. In the second pic you will see that he is aborting and begin to restart.

2Mavayh.jpgSIhcBHi.jpg

On my HDD is still a redhead distribution installed. Is that a problem ? I dont want to keep it and would format it while installing OS X.... or is there a problem with this ?

Thanks again !

Keldor

• Administrators

Mmm... a complete system reset at that stage usually means 1 of the 2 following problems:

1) a kernel issue, something only usually applicable if you have an unsupported CPU but this does not seem to be the case, right?

2) a CPU power management issue (reset can be triggered by incompatible P States), in which case you should install the nullcpupowermanagement kext.

Mmm... a complete system reset at that stage usually means 1 of the 2 following problems:

1) a kernel issue, something only usually applicable if you have an unsupported CPU but this does not seem to be the case, right?

2) a CPU power management issue (reset can be triggered by incompatible P States), in which case you should install the nullcpupowermanagement kext.

Hi Hervé

to 1)

I guess so !

My first screen shows the " Intel Core i5 CPU M520 @ 2.4Ghz family 0x6 model 0x25".

Is it supported ? I dont know where to look.

to 2)

How to install that ? ;-p

Im a total mac noob ! I know windows servers and such quite well as a bit Linux but i have no idea of macs :P

Can you help me ?

Thanks a lot ! 

Nothing happend !

IRoXXi1.jpg

I took first this http://www.osx86.net/files/file/3465-nullcpupowermanagement-32-64-bit/ copied it on my stick under /Extra/Extensions and then ran myhack -> myfix (quick). 

Result: Same as before.

Downloaded a nother NULLCPUPOWERMANAGMENT kext from http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/289062-109-mavericks-simple-vanilla-hackintosh-install-guide/.

Same routine as before. Copy -> fix -> boot !

Nothing ... the last message is the same ... just the position changed.

I guess because he needed more to load ?

... damn ... are we close ?

Which BIOS Settings are required ? I read somthing about it but cant find it.

Hope you get a nother idea Hervé :)