Dell Precision 670 - Paxville - BIOS A07 - GT210 black screen (ML & M)

vanguart

• Administrators

Your /Extra has anomalies: no SMBIOS plist for a Mac model profile and the boot plist is not what I would have expected. Furthermore, if you still can't use the lspci -nn Terminal command, I suspect your kexts are not installing properly.

Try and delete /S/L/E/myhack.kext, then re-run myHack->install myHack utilities and reboot with -f -v PciRoot=4.

org.chameleon.Boot.plist.zip SMBios.plist.zip

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MyHack doesnt install SMBIOS plist or anything more than what you see in my /Extra.

i did clean install 16 times in 2 days.

No Distro,

i"ve  readed all steps from myhack guide, videos ..

the problem (main) is the kernel. i think.

Bronya is not working.

The video card works like a charm using EFI string .

Kernel doesnt working

Your /Extra has anomalies: no SMBIOS plist for a Mac model profile and the boot plist is not what I would have expected. Furthermore, if you still can't use the lspci -nn Terminal command, I suspect your kexts are not installing properly.

Try and delete /S/L/E/myhack.kext, then re-run myHack->install myHack utilities and reboot with -f -v PciRoot=4.

attachicon.giforg.chameleon.Boot.plist.zip attachicon.gifSMBios.plist.zip

Ok, i will try the bbot plist and smbios attached from you

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I ran into the same problem when using a GT430 on an OptiPlex 755. Luckily, I had an 8400GS card laying around to install RealVNC. Then I swapped the GT430 back in order to generate the proper EFI strings and merge with the NIC strings for the system to work properly. Hope this info helps out. 

Just injected G210 EFI string in Herve boot plist.

got desktop, i dont know  if i am in safe mode .

=> using old Bronya kernel from 2013 , not the last one.

if i am not in safe mode,  it will be great!

• Administrators

ML does work with Bronya's ML AMD RC5 kernel as stipulated here my guide. Of course, it won't work with Bronya's Mavericks kernel...

There is clearly something wrong with your myHack installation since kexts placed in /E/E cannot be properly installed. Did you delete myHack.kext in /S/L/E as suggested, then reinstall myHack utilities?

If you Logout and see the words Safe Mode on the top right corner, then it's in Safe Mode

Just injected G210 EFI string in Herve boot plist.

got desktop, i dont know  if i am in safe mode .

=> using old Bronya kernel from 2013 , not the last one.

if i am not in safe mode,  it will be great!