Latitude E6400: Yosemite

krzysztofc10

• Administrators

Yes, that's what I thought; you've used the MBP5,3 profile but:

1. if you've correctly set the 3 SMC keys to 1.48f2 in FakeSMC kext, you kept the smc-compatible parameter to smc-napa where it should be set to smc-mcp
  2. you have not selected P & C States generation in your Chameleon boot plist

Once you fix the above, you'll probably find you machine works much better.

You should also rebuild your kext cache so that you get rid of the -f boot flag I noticed in your boot plist. You should also be able to remove the verbose mode flag. Ideally, select Use Kernel Cache, Laptop System Type, Restart Fix and Ethernet Built-in too.

I will add this flag but I'm all time boot with -f -v flags in chameleon bootloader. I will figure it out what are you write about FakeSMC.kext  and other. I will install Beta 2 now. Thank You Herve for you respond ! :) I'm Newbie but I want to Learn ! :D  I'll write soon.

This is my Extra Folder :) I've Install Chameleon r2380 on Yosemity partition. This is my Extra folder, please check If I do everything what you write :) I'm using kext for touchpad and keyboard form other Latitude E model, work only keyboard and touchpad(freeze and work unstable because it's from oder model, I don't know how to get for my model to work), Sound doesn't work at all, And Gui laggy :C notification ceneter and apps :C W8 for you reply! :) Thanks Herve! 

Extra.zip

• Administrators

Ok, here are my comments:

• your FakeSMC now has smc-compatible set to smc-mcp, which is good.
  • SMBIOS plist is now that of MacBookPro10,1 ! Why? Please revert to MacBookPro5,3!
  • please add GraphicsEnabler in the boot plist (via Chameleon Wizard).
  • why do you have those nVidia kexts in /E/E? Have you tried with just the vanilla kexts from /S/L/E?

Ok.

1. I've change Smbios.plist MacBookPro5,3,
  2. I've edit Smbios file to MacBookPro5,3!.
  3. I've add GraphicsEnabler- Yes to Chameleon.boot.plist. 

Results:

Notification center works better, it's not laggy. Launchpad works like charm. But Apps f.e Mail have poor perfomance :C When you move window, its laggy and moving from mail to mail its also visable :P I think someone good will release nvidia nvs fix :P

What about sound, touchpad/trackpad kext ?

Any Advise ?