HP Probook 4720s with myHack

LightWarrior

• Administrators

No, I don't think you understand. Check your loaded kexts in SysProfiler. You most probably do not have any AMD kexts loaded. I'm not actually sure your Radeon card is supported. Getting the card reported, as in "identified", in SysProfiler is different from being supported and gain graphics acceleration.

In fact, the card being detected in SysProfiler does indicate that OS X is able to collect information from BIOS tables. However, OS X does not support dual graphics in most Hackintoshes (Optimus-like technology is not supported). You may have to rely only on the Intel HD chip.

• Administrators

What do you mean with "No files (kext) uploaded" or "files (kext) uploaded"? Can you please clarify?

As I see it in the verbose screenshots, the AMD6000Controller never seems to load. Did you check in SysProfiler->Software->Extensions as suggested?

You have some work to do on that and it may require that you further define that Radeon HD6370 definition in DSDT but it seems to be Ok at the moment. This being said, I'd research the correct ATI Config profile to use to be sure ("ATY,Eulemur" at present).

If you followed this thread (which is all about AMD kext patching as I had previously suggested), make sure to repair permissions and rebuild cache after you play with kexts in /S/L/E...