OS X ML (10.8.5) Installer hangs, doesn't get past start of install

humzaahmed155

well lion should support your crestline x3100 graphics in 32bit arch mode.

Mountain Lion worked in the end, MyHack kept deleting the DSDT file so I put that in manually and it worked.

I've got display working now too, I'm just figuring out performance tuning now. Suggestions?

• Administrators

myHack never deletes the DSDT, that would have been something else you did. If you did myHack->Create Extra pointing to the special ML pack, then there's no way to go wrong.

Re: performance tuning, just follow the guide.

myHack never deletes the DSDT, that would have been something else you did. If you did myHack->Create Extra pointing to the special ML pack, then there's no way to go wrong.

Re: performance tuning, just follow the guide.

Yeah that must've been it then.

R.E Performance tuning:

I've modified the info.plist file in Plist Editor Pro to match the screenshot, only issue is, my systems still laggy, that's mostly because I don't know what values to change it to, HWMonitor shows that the multiplier is at x3.0, and both cores are at 597MHz. The multiplier goes up to x4.0 when Dynamic Acceleration is enabled. Do you know what 6 byte values I have to choose from? I have a T7300, Early 2007 D630. It looks like a Santa Rosa but I'm not sure (I got it about a week ago)