Display sleep.

Tengokuu

• Administrators

I also did a bit of research on this one, seems we need of the dsdt genius to patch it up.

If you wish to sponsor that dev. (usually like 20$)

(OSXL dont have their own DSDT people, we rent services from another team by either sponsoring ourself or by user donations)

I also did a bit of research on this one, seems we need of the dsdt genius to patch it up.

If you wish to sponsor that dev. (usually like 20$)

(OSXL dont have their own DSDT people, we rent services from another team by either sponsoring ourself or by user donations)

Oh man. Money for a small fix. :l Sigh... i'll see what I can do.

• Administrators

Its just a suggestion - and its your choice - we use the donations used to get work done on EDP that can dont have the skills or time to do ourself.. :)

On another note..

test if lidsleep.kext works for ya.. i tested on a D530 without much luck :(

Its just a suggestion - and its your choice - we use the donations used to get work done on EDP that can dont have the skills or time to do ourself.. :)

On another note..

test if lidsleep.kext works for ya.. i tested on a D530 without much luck :(

Nope. No dice.

Its possible that the little magnet that triggers the lid closed sensor is not there or maybe dis-connected.

If someone was in there poking around or doing repairs then that is a distinct possibility.

look for some info on that model and see if you can trigger it with a hand held small magnet.

......Just a thought